Privacy & Management of Personal Data
Information about BetIndi website users is securely encrypted and stored on separate servers. We guarantee a secure internet connection to our customers’ devices using 128 bit SSL encryption.
- Your residential address;
- Phone number;
- Email address;
- Payment details;
- Identification details.
This policy applies to the website which operates at: betindi.com. BetIndi is the Privacy Administrator in respect of data provided voluntarily by customers.
By registering at betindi.com you declare that you accept the terms of the user agreement and that you have no objection to the processing of personal data.
Telephone calls to BetIndi Customer Service agents may be recorded for security and training purposes. Recording calls is part of our policy to improve customer experience.
Collection and Use of Information
We are committed to a long term relationship with our customers, so we are constantly improving our security and data encryption techniques. This ensures reliable protection of information and minimises the risk of unauthorised access to it.
BetIndi may initiate the collection of personal information from the moment you open a betting account. If you decide to use new services or products, we may use this information to analyse aggregate data about your player behaviour and so improve our services.
Cookies are computer data, in particular text files, which are stored on a website user’s device. They contain the name of the website from which the user has accessed the platform and the period for which the information is stored on the terminal equipment. BetIndi uses this information to ensure access to the functionality of the website and to remember information about your visits.
Personal and confidential information cannot be given to third parties. It is used solely for:
- Processing of bets;
- Analysing and collecting customer data;
- Inform you about promotions and new products;
- Improving account security against unauthorized access;
- Preventing fraud – multi-betting, money laundering.
Personal information may be disclosed only at the request of the user and for statistical purposes or in response to judicial orders from authorized bodies.
Your Privacy Rights – Right to access to your information
- You may request access to personal information held by BetIndi. Upon request copies of personal data and further details relating to financial transactions and betting will be made available.
- Registered players may request that all personal details be deleted. Please note that if you do this you will not be able to continue to use the site. If you have any such queries, please contact [email protected].
- You are entitled to have your personal data restricted. A request will only be approved if BetIndi considers your request to be valid and within the terms and conditions of the User Agreement.
- The player may contact BetIndi’s staff to update personal data relating to residence, payment details and other banking information. They will respond to requests for changes within a maximum of 30 days.
- If you wish, you can opt-out of receiving marketing material and other information relating to the promotion of our services. The user may do so by sending an e-mail to [email protected] or by using the “unsubscribe” option in the advertisement.
If you have any questions about our terms and conditions, please contact the BetIndi team. They will be happy to provide you with information and clarify any uncertainties you may have.