Terms and Conditions
The BetIndi.com website is owned and operated by NewEra BV, company registration number 157707, whose head office is in Curacao at Scharlooweg 39. It is regulated by international licence no. 1668/JAZ issued by Curaçao eGaming.
Interactive betting operator, hereinafter referred to as “we”, “our”, “the company”, BetIndi is owned by NewEra BV with registered address Julianplein 36, Wiliamsted, Curacao. It holds gambling permits issued by the government of Curaçao. Curaçao eGaming (CEG) is one of the strictest online gambling licensees and has been operating since 1996.
By using the “Agree” option when opening an account, the user automatically accepts the terms of this user agreement. In this regard, he undertakes to comply with these terms and conditions.
These terms and conditions shall be governed in accordance with the laws of Curacao. If you find any of the above information inappropriate you should cease using the services of BetIndi by closing your betting account.
Rules of opening and verification of the game account
In order to create an account you need:
- Register on the site entering personal information in the application form: phone number, propiska, date of birth, e-mail address;
- To confirm that you are 18 years old;
- Accept the terms of the user agreement;
- Confirm opening of the account by clicking on the link provided in the e-mail;
- Submit documents for the KYC procedure requested by the staff of the company.
- After creating a profile and logging in, the player will have access to a personal account where he can change the password to log in to his account.
- If BetIndi determines that the details you have provided are not correct, your account will be blocked.
- We reserve the right to initiate a new account verification at any time. The copies of documents provided will be retained on BetIndi’s servers for a period of 5 years from the date the account is closed.
- One user may only have one account registered in his name. He may not pass on any account details to third parties, including other BetIndi customers.
Access to the account may be temporarily restricted if the company suspects that the user:
- Has created two or more accounts on which his or her residential address, payment details and other details are duplicated;
- Has colluded with other users of the site or is using illegal money laundering schemes.
Deposits and withdrawals
Deposits to an account at BetIndi must be wagered a minimum of three times before a user can withdraw funds.
The minimum deposit amount is 10 EUR or the equivalent in another currency.
Depending on the financial instrument that you select, the time it takes to deposit and the commission varies.
Withdrawals can only be made to accounts that were previously funded.
Withdrawal requests are processed only if the payment method that was used to deposit is selected.
A player may withdraw not more than 5 000 EUR during the 7 day period. The maximum winnings that can be withdrawn within 24 hours is 100 000 EUR.
For multiple withdrawals within a calendar month the company charges an additional fee of 8% of the amount.